Friday, September 12, 2014

Lake Louise --Alberta Canada

All day cloudy, showers on and off,  



We was hiking around the lake, from different angle to look at  lake, mountain and enjoy the views


At west end of the lake, the water color is diffent


Suddenly the sun ray break through the thick cloud and a small tree in front of me was shining up, I was jump up very happy to see the tree displayed her beautiful side to me, a branch with fresh bright  yellow leaf make clear contrast with the background, the snow mountain half face hided in cloud, but was still recognizable. The shower was going on, I tried to find the angle, position to show the shower, it was only two minutes, the cloud closed the door, sunlight was gone.  I was so excited to grab this moment! I am very happy each time when I see this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment